quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hehe.

I jumped from the tree of wisdom onto a rock that I didn't see. 
I looked like a total loser the next day. You try walking without stepping on the bottom of your foot .
Oh, that'd be my foot.

Okay, pics of nasty milk contest below!

4 shout outs:

Jen said...

LOL!!! Oh, I mean. . . ouch! So sorry!

Supercool Hotmama said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I'm lovin' your Mom! She Rocks! (So does Jen!) Your family is chock full of cool women!

(Did your Mom tell you I have a hot son who's waiting on his Mission call?)

Supercool Hotmama said...

Shameless Momvertisement:
http://hotmamashouse.blogspot.com/2008/05/long-live-king.html

Wrestler, Honor Student, 6 foot+, Violinist, working construction 'til he leaves, thinking college then military for med school or physics. Nice boy ;D

SuperCoolMom said...

He turned in his papers a couple of weeks ago. He was really hoping it would come today, but it didn't. Maybe next week :) He turns 19 on Oct. 17.