Saturday, October 25, 2008
I got a 95.5 on my calc exam!!! Woo Hoo!!! That really made my day.
I'm still sick.
Preference is in a little over 2 weeks. Any (creative (it is BYU after all)) ideas on how to ask someone to go with me?
I had my first experience with accidentally sticking a 100% cotton sweater into a dryer.... It was amazing how much it shrunk! Luckily it was way too big to begin with.
Halloween is on Friday!!! Woo Hoo!!!
Yeah, I can't really think of anything else to say. I just wanted to get to the bottom of the picture so it would be even. I'm listening to the soundtrack to Anastasia right now. I found an egg on my bike 2 days ago. Odd. The Cannon Center (where I work) has been egged twice.
This is really hard!!! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................
Friday, October 24, 2008
So... I carved a pumpkin on Friday. On one side is Marvin the Martian (I know... it's a little hard to tell, but whatever) It looks better in the daytime.
And on the other side, it's a star!
I also went to Wal - Mart (I'm sorry dad, please don't hate me) and got this amazing costume from the boys section!!!
Unfortunately they won't let me wear it at work on Halloween. Well, they said I just couldn't wear a mask. Now, how can you be batman without a mask? Lame, I know. Let's see, well, I don't have any other tests until November, which is good, seeing as how I can't think straight now. Um.... tomorrow is Saturday! And I'll be going with a girl from work to The MOA. I hope I can find some drugs before then so I don't completely gross her out. I've been craving Disney movies like no other, and I think that YouTube being blocked is not helping. The Lion King, The Newsies, Oliver and Company, Fox and the Hound... trust me, the list goes on.... Well, I have to go shower and get ready for the day. Last picture:On Friday I went to Red Robin with some friends from work, one of whom is Rachel here. She's crazy and I love her.
Anyway, you guys have a wonderful day!!
Monday, October 13, 2008
So apparently, I was tagged in my Mom's blog... I'm a little late, I know.
Seven random things... ? This'll be tough.
1. Purple is my favorite color! I got a purple case for my macbook! My favorite eyeshadow is purple. So is my eyeliner! Makes my green eyes POP!
2. (I guess I'll keep going with the green) I'm going golfing tomorrow! Hopefully it all goes well. Actually, I'm just hoping I'm not going to make too big of a fool of myself. (I went, and I stink)
3. (We'll go with the color of my sheets now) I saw O Brother, Where Art Thou? for the first time this weekend. I loved the music. I know Dason has it, so ask him if he can email it to me. Please and thank you!
4. (I like this whole color idea :P ) What I really want for christmas is more glow-in-the-dark stars to finish my room. *hint hint*
5. I love the surprised expression people give me when I tell them that I'm an economics major. The way they react makes me feel like I'm the only girl here at BYU who isn't a MFHD major.
6. I'm going to the Museum of Art this weekend! I'm way excited!
7. I feel a cold coming on... :( Not fun. Hopefully I'll be able to fight it back...
Anyway, I don't really know anyone else to tag, so yeah.