quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Friday, October 24, 2008

Bleh.


So, after all of my hard work, of not getting sick.... it turns out I am. I was thinking about it, and why is it that a lot more people get sick during the winter?

So... I carved a pumpkin on Friday. On  one side is Marvin the Martian (I know... it's a little hard to tell, but whatever) It looks better in the daytime.
And on the other side, it's a star!

I also went to Wal - Mart (I'm sorry dad, please don't hate me)  and got this amazing costume from the boys section!!!
Unfortunately they won't let me wear it at work on Halloween. Well, they said I just couldn't wear a mask. Now, how can you be batman without a mask? Lame, I know.  Let's see, well, I don't have any other tests until November, which is good, seeing as how I can't think straight now.  Um.... tomorrow is Saturday! And I'll be going with a girl from work to The MOA. I hope I can find some drugs before then so I don't completely gross her out. I've been craving Disney movies like no other, and I think that YouTube  being blocked is not helping. The Lion King, The Newsies, Oliver and Company, Fox and the Hound... trust me, the list goes on.... Well, I have to go shower and get ready for the day. Last picture: 
On Friday I went to Red Robin with some friends from work, one of whom is Rachel here. She's crazy and I love her. 

Anyway, you guys have a wonderful day!!

4 shout outs:

Jen said...

So Sorry you're sick!! I hope you feel better soon! That totally is LAME you can't wear the mask! MAN!

LOL on your dream though!

Feel Better!

There's a Football game tomorrow, you know? ;)

Rick said...

I hope you feel better, stinks to be sick on the weekend. Love the pumpkin, uber talented and the costume.

I miss Red Robin :( (that is my first colon face EVER how gay!)

Love ya

Mansell Six said...

Tiff- You are soooo cute! Even if you are sick. Okay, so we saw a picture of you and your glasses!! Way CUTE!! You look awesome in glasses!!

Peg said...

Great costume. Makes you look powerful. Hope your feeling better. Gram