quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Quote of the Week.


"How are you alive?!? Shouldn't you be dead somewhere? In a ditch?!?" 

-Reyna to Me. 



*Talking about how I've never had real maple syrup. Or how I've never had raspberries till this summer, or avocados, or blueberries, or pesto, or cherries, or a variety of non preservatived foods for that matter. 

"I'm a jew, I'm a jew! f*** f*** f***!"

-Reyna again. 

1 shout outs:

Unknown said...

While laughing very hard, I feel the need for you to include context. Or else I just sound anti-Semitic.