Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.
Suppose we have.
Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.
-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
I've been told 3 times by strangers that I look like the girl from pomplamoose. I show my little sister this picture and ask if I look like her. Sydney says, "yes. but your face is rounder."
"She didn't forgive him, not then. Not really until years later when she realized how men were so influenced by their peers and governments. This was something Ruth, a woman who could stand alone in the world, would never understand."
5 shout outs:
Nataly dawn, huh? Its probably the hair. and the eyes.
basically, we should make a band. -round strangers-
actually. singing well won't even factor thanks to our inherent ultimate coolness.
I'm obviously pretty bad at the art of the segue, but the fact that a band could contain the cool that cooled up kyle's wall overrides all.
-from a round stranger.
that's. so. weird.
Umm I LOVE your haircut. And sorry I never responded on facebook, I deactivated it. If you wanna hang out my number is 801-369-4925
haha. I thought that picture was you!
remember that one time when you suck at blogging now? yep. me too. sheesh. fix it.
Post a Comment