Summary of last couple of days:
- We bought my books, clothes, and everything else I needed.
- I went to the convocation given by President Samuelson.
- I explored the library.
- I GOT MY SPERRYs!!! :D
- I went to the football game against UNI (University of Northern Iowa). We won of course.
- I've met a bunch of random girls from my building.
- I got a sweet bike.
- I got to hang out with the coolest dad ever! ;)
(In advance, these pics were taken by Jenna Baker)
This is where I sit. 1st row. Dead center.
This is my friend Jenna, she found me online before we went to BYU, and that is how we got these amazing seats. She's basically really cool. (Like my shirt? I "tailored" my size L to a size S-ish)
Dang cheerleaders. I mean, uh...I'm sure we could all be bosom buddies.... right... ;)