quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day... w/e.

Summary of last couple of days: 
  1. We bought my books, clothes, and everything else I needed. 
  2. I went to the convocation given by President Samuelson. 
  3. I explored the library.
  4. I GOT MY SPERRYs!!! :D
  5. I went to the football game against UNI (University of Northern Iowa). We won of course. 
  6. I've met a bunch of random girls from my building. 
  7. I got a sweet bike.
  8. I got to hang out with the coolest dad ever! ;)
(In advance, these pics  were taken by Jenna Baker)

This is where I sit. 1st row. Dead center. 
This is my friend Jenna, she found me online before we went to BYU, and that is how we got these amazing seats. She's basically really cool. (Like my shirt? I "tailored" my size L to a size S-ish)
Dang cheerleaders. I mean, uh...I'm sure we could all be bosom buddies.... right... ;)
Yeah Buddy!

Peace out!

1 shout outs:

Jen said...

Dang cheerleaders is right! I love what you did to your shirt! I wanna see the whole thing! It looks like you're having tons of fun! I'm SO JEALOUS! :)