quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Monday, August 18, 2008

The What's What.






So, I leave in exactly 1 week to begin my life as a freshman at BYU. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty dang excited. It almost deserves a 'w00t'. Merbow left last week for SVU, and I wish her all the luck in the world. However I am missing her like crazy. Maybe I'm just jealous. Who knows. Speaking of jealous, anyone notice our matching dresses? Cute, huh? By the way, I'm the pale one. :)

My last week at Target too. Work was getting really boring. So I'm totally okay with that. I've got to pack, but I'm better at procrastinating than at being proactive. So I'm guessing I won't finish until 5 minutes before we have to leave for the plane. But, hey, that's me. 

Summary of my Summer:
-I graduated!!!       
-I went to China!!!

-I worked... :/

-I had so much fun with friends!!! 
          

-I went to EFY in New York!!! It was amazing. No joke. 

I can't think of anything else monumental... so yea. 1 WEEK!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!



6 shout outs:

The Martone Memories said...

What a fun summer....It takes me back. We can't wait to read about your freshman adventures, you better keep up with this!!!!!

Debbi said...

Welcome to the blogging world - I am glad the whole family is joining in. Good Luck at BYU - Blane checks in to his dorm on Friday.

TexasRanger said...

Dear Debbi,

Why am I not allowed to view your blog?

Sincerely,
Your amazing niece.

Peg said...

Hey its grandma. I'm just barely getting into the blog thing. So just working on mine. I can't wait to hear whats going on at BYU for you. I loved the way you set your blog up so keep us informed. Love ya bunches. Gran

Jen said...

Your blog is really cute and the title had me ROFLOL!!!

Anonymous said...

So I found you on my own. I must be smarter than I thought (or Grandma helped me (scary, huh?)
Love ya,
Grandpa