quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

אני רוצה לכתוב באנגלית.

I'm hungry. 


I finished my astronomy projects. We made craters by throwing rocks into a flour and hot cocoa mix. Fun. 

I have a green winnie the pooh blanket I've been sleeping with this week, but oh my word, it's shedding like crazy. I really can't complain though. Oh! And it's 59 degrees outside right now. I want to wear a skirt. I think I shall. 

I heard a song by Five for Fighting this morning on the radio, which means you've probably heard it already too. But, if you haven't, check out The Riddle. 

fyi: I made it through life without doing that viral 25 random facts about me thing on facebook. 

I'm excited for Salt Lake this weekend. And this weekend in general. It should be good. Definitely.

I'm finally going to get my shampoo tonight, and my CD from my friend. But he has an a good excuse for dropping off the face of the earth, brain surgery seems pretty valid don't you think?

Oh, and I'm diggin this girl's work: she has the feel for spring that I love: 

Pretty Bird by Rockie Nolan

1 shout outs:

Jen said...

I can't see your pictures. . . :( Glad you got your special shampoo and BRAVO for avoiding the 25 things. You may take a bow now!! *APPLAUSE APPLAUSE*