quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Thursday, June 11, 2009

never have i ever.

I have never eaten blueberries.



I have never owned a pair of boots.



I have never attended a high school dance.

I have never pulled the fire alarm.

I have never kicked an animal.

I have never kissed in the rain.



I have never been surfing.

I have never had red hair.



I have never worn a strapless dress.

I have never worn a half sweater shirt cover up thingy.



I have never called out of work.

I have never thrown up on a roller coaster.

4 shout outs:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

You know, it's raining here in Utah... If you were here we could get that kissing thing out of the way. ;) (ha ha, j/k)

TexasRanger said...

But alas, I am not there.

And it is raining a lot here in Florida, now all I have to do is find a boy who is willing.

Unknown said...

Sweater thing = shrug. You made me swoon with that red hair pic.

Jules said...

Hey, you owned boots in grade school. :P