quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Saturday, June 13, 2009

postsecret.



Karena first introduced us when I was in tenth grade.



People send in their secrets on handmade postcards.



Frank then posts his picks online.



Thousands of people read it on Sunday.



You can check the counter on the bottom of the webpage if you don't believe me.



I might stay up until 2 am or so every Saturday night to see the new Sunday posts.



I also check back every other day to see what comments other readers have left.



I have wanted to send a postcard in for a while now, but am scared to do so for fear that Frank will not post it.

0 shout outs: