quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Monday, December 14, 2009

magical monday






i was talking with a friend about art and creation, and i realized that i don't really ever make anything that is mine. and i want to.



i wish i could make beautiful calligraphy.




That's how you came here, like a star 






without a name.  Move across the night sky


with those anonymous lights.







i wish i could write books, poetry, music, anything.





i wish i could paint.




but i cannot. this is my goal for next year.

to create.


1 shout outs:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your new header. It is fantastic. And I kind of maybe love you. Just a little bit. Don't tell anyone.