quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Thursday, February 18, 2010

So... I think I'm going to the museum on Saturday.

Who's in?

For some reason I feel like I have to clarify. I don't need you guys to come, it would just make it more enjoyable. So, please come.

It's free from 1-4!!!

And check out this:

AGENDA

1:30  •  Dragon Dance performance • Great Hall

1:30  •  Highlights of the General Collection Tour • Meet in the lobby

2:00  •  Utah Chinese Folk Orchestra performance • Great Hall

2:30  •  Highlights of the UMFA’s Chinese Art by Dr. Noelle Lechner • Boardroom, 2nd Floor

3:00  •  Salt Lake Chinese Dance Arts performance • Great Hall

3:30  •  Highlights of the UMFA’s Chinese Art by Dr. Noelle Lechner • Boardroom, 2nd Floor





Oh, and BYU is hosting a Harry Potter dance. And there's a costume contest. Done son. 

0 shout outs: