quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

crayola.

So, Sunday I leave for Texas. Very excited!


I bought chalk today. 52 sticks, 24 different colors. Come on Reyna, let's go play.


I'm stuck in my dad's office right now, and it is very much raining outside.


I need to get my nails done.


I also want more time to read. And sleep. And eat.


I also need to do laundry.


I can't wait for school to start in August. I'm so excited for all of my new classes.


It feels weird. I've already been home for a month.

0 shout outs: