quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sueños.

So last night I had some fun dreams.

Well actually, the first one was no bueno. I was at some park/pond with Alexia and we were walking around, and randomly we encountered Death (Harry Potter's finally catching up with me). Yeah, it went down hill from there.

But the second was much better. Reyna and I were were on the BYU campus and we were playing with some lady's kid and her dog. It was just happy and fun. I also dreamt that I didn't have any classes on Tuesdays and Thursday, which was close to being true. (I only have one)

I can't wait to be back. Ehhhhh.... I'm so excited to decorate my room! I know it says not to paint anything, but I might just be a little rebellious and do it anyway. You can always cover it up, right?

Last night I also bought an avocado, and while I was cutting it, Spencer looks over and says, "why is there a meatball in it?"

He's so cute, and they're so yummy!

1 shout outs:

Anonymous said...

I'm not likin' this on friend. DEATH?! no good!!!!!!!!