quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yay! for dumbledore!

So I woke up not feeling good. I just got out of laying on the floor of a warm shower. The "i really need to vomit" feeling is still there, so we're going to try reading some hp to make it go away. So basically, I won't be looking too pretty for church in the morning. Let's see... Pictures!


These are a couple of the pictures of our trip to the zoo that i didn't post on facebook b/c i thought they were too silly. 



Me trying to be angry.



Us just being weird. 

Yeah. 

1 shout outs:

Becky said...

Tiffany...I am new at this blogging thing and had no idea who you were...but I figured it out. Writing William is EASY! Just do it on DearElder.com. All you have to know is his Name and Mission (Colombia Barranquilla) It's free too! Hope all is well in Florida!