In twenty days, I will no longer be a teenager. Weird. How's that list coming? My twenty before twenty in twenty (cool!). Let's check!
Here's the original list. In bold is my progress.
1. keep up a 365 project. - this one's actually going strong. whoo!
2. run a 5k. - eh... i can walk a 5k. but my lungs aren't letting my exercise regimin continue as planned.
3. go to a concert. - if i were in texas, i would be able to be inducted to the concert world by the queen, zooey, herself. but i'm not.
4. go raw for at least a month. - i think i'll be able to do it. i'm actually starting in april after my percy jackson blue food birthday.
5. make a skirt. - i've got the fabric. be excited guys.
6. create a painting/drawing that i'm proud enough of to frame. - not happening.
7. become proficient enough in a language for natives to understand me. - spanish is progressing. so is arabic, but it's just so disheartening.
8. get another stamp in my passport. - definitely not happening before i'm 20.
9. go on a non-family road trip. - did my class trip to moab count?
10. go without any make up for a week. - i actually did this last week. it was great. but i don't think # 12 will be successful if i keep it up.
11. bake a loaf of bread from scratch. - reyna says she'll help me with this one.
12. ask a boy out. - attractive, available, awesome boys, where are you?
13. wear nothing but skirts and dresses for a month. - i'll probably do this one in florida.
14. look good in a leotard again. - bahahahahaha!
15. get paid for photography. - we'll see how this goes.
16. learn how to whistle. - i'm still challenged in this area.
17. take an art class. - this is happening over the summer.
18. finish memorizing the Living Christ. - i gotta go find my copy.
19. stay up for 100 hours straight. - i don't dare try this till school is out. i don't do so well when i don't sleep.