quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

random things i've found

because my lungs won't let me sleep.

a blog all about an asian girl eating random food. Here!

most bloggers are mormon and think that everyone wants to know that their kid started eating bananas.

people need more pictures. without them, i'm not going to read your blog. the end.

Daria is coming to DVD!!! Whoop Whoop!

a blog that reinforces the idea that my children will NEVER play World of Warcraft.

some awesome monster sketch sculpture things.

(a picture, so i'm not being hypocritical)

time to eat cereal and head back to bed.

1 shout outs:

Jessica said...

i hope you're still alive.