quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Volume Two!

Lurve, Love, Amor, Al-Hubb, Ahav, and any other way you want to say it.



I am so in love with Zooey Deschanel. She & Him Volume Two = obsession.

A review: "Though Ward is a master instrumentalist, Deschanel's vocal affects and childlike rhymes sometimes veer into twee overload; she can seem too in love with her own adorability."


Who cares? I'm in love with her adorability.
If you can't sleep: 
If the world is cold, but the sun shines the same
Shut your eyes, there are bluer skies
For you're embraced in my heart
Goodbye shadows

Thieves:
I'm not a prophet, old love is in me.
New love just seeps right in
And it makes me guilty
Why do you look like this?
Not all that bad.
I'll see you sometime
Sometimes lonely isn't sad.
Don't Look Back:
Orpheus melted the heart of Persephone  
But I never had yours.

Ridin' In My Car: 
And I can't find no true love
Oh baby, it's so hard
And I still think about you
Every time I'm riding in my car

Lingering Still:
I like to mean what I say
But it doesn't always come through
Cause if I say it all again again again again it doesn't make it more true.

And the world's like a science
And I'm like a secret.
And I saw you lingering still
I saw you lingering still.

- More to come!
 

0 shout outs: