quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Grateful.


For boobs. Yes. I said it. While I was carrying a big stack of personal pan pizza pans to put away, I realized that it would not have been possible for me to do so successfully without being a girl. They're great. Kinda like those little SIDs baby cushion pillow things. 


Like this! But... different. 

I'm also grateful for facebook, so I can mock the status of a certain other.  

What?  You read 13 books over the summer?! 
Big whoop. I've read: 
  1. HP
  2. HP
  3. HP
  4. HP
  5. HP
  6. HP
  7. HP
  8. CoN
  9. CoN
  10. CoN
  11. CoN
  12. CoN
  13. CoN
  14. CoN
  15. Wicked Lovely
  16. PJO
  17. PJO
  18. PJO
  19. PJO
  20. PJO
  21. The Once and Future King (Which technically counts as four books but bound together in one huge amazing book. But whatever.)
  22. Kneeknock Rise
  23. Arthur (Lame.)
  24. Over Sea and Under Stone
  25. The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
  26. CoP
  27. CoP
  28. CoP
  29. Wonderful Wizard of Oz
  30. Crocodile Gene and his Friends (Yes, it's a chapter book.)
  31. The Stray
HP - Harry Potter
CoN - Chronicles of Narnia
PJO - Percy Jackson and the Olympians
CoP - Chronicles of Prydain

In progress: 
  1. Forever Amber
  2. Pride and Prejudice
  3. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
  4. Arthur of Britain
  5. Mists of Avalon
  6. Henry VI
  7. The Canterbury Tales
So, I win. 31 is greater than 13. And is soon to be 38. Idiot. 

1 shout outs:

Sean: said...

You know, if you posted more I'd comment more!