quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Saturday, August 1, 2009

old.

So, I lost my phone and had it stolen by some creeper. Burnt my leg on a motorcycle. Got a beautiful purple sunburn. Received a new phone some katana thing that looks like a transformer when it's charging at night. Found a couple of new old books at the library. Bought a bunch of edited R-rated movies. Found overalls at Goodwill that I love. Oh, and I made a new quotes blog! *Quick Quotes Without the Quill*. Give it time, I am just starting, and hopefully with the help of Reyna, it will be respectable in no time. If you are into reading, and would like to join, let me know!

0 shout outs: