quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

things.

that make me happy:

-in order of the amount of joy it brings to me (excluding the church and things pertaining to it)-


[in jerusalem, where i will be in one year and one month]

1. clouds
-remember how clouds always make me happy? no matter what. no? well, they do. sorry scully and mulder, but if God made me chose between you or these airborne water molecules, i would choose the latter. no contest. especially when they accompany lightning. 



2. nienie

ironically, she's probably the one that makes me cry the most. but when she updates her blog, man oh man, do i get excited.  go through the archives and read everything. if you do not cry, you do not have a heart. 

3. biking or walking to places i need to be

not just because i still don't have my license. i kinda like the feeling that i don't need a car to get around. also, it feels good when i get off my bike and by legs are about to collapse. 

4. finding out that my ideas can really happen. once i get the money that is. 


bam. a natural pool that is filtered by the plants around it. if i want, i can even put in fish and turtles to swim with me and to keep away the mosquitos. 

5. friends who do not kick me out of their home.

especially one individual that has told me many times that they do not like people invading their family time. so thank you friend for being my safe haven for the summer. i would be more of an emotional wreck right now if it weren't for you and your family. seriously. i love you all. you are all amazing, and i love how close of a family you are. am i jealous? definitely. have i pulled habits and traits that i see around your house and stored them in my file of what to do when i run the show? of course.  so thanks for allowing me to invade, and giving me somewhere i can feel at peace, accepted, and loved 24/7. 

#5 probably should've been higher on the list, but then i wouldn't have such a good note to end on. 

peace.



2 shout outs:

Chelsey Suki said...

I like your list :)

Unknown said...

If that is me, then, very oddly, you do not bother me. Most people do. Especially when they are at my house as much as you are. But I feel like you live here. And it is good. We could pretty much adopt you and I would never know the difference. Besides the excitement of finally having someone to steal clothes from. Ya know.