quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Thursday, July 9, 2009

sorry.

Okay, I apologize mostly to my blog, partly to myself, and an itty bitty bit to the random google searchers.

I am sorry for leaving a half finished post unpublished for the last month. It was a good one, and its time will come.

I am sorry for not giving you anything interesting.

I am sorry for being on the computer all the time but never paying any attention to you. In my defense, David from Kings was much more attractive than you.





Mmm...

1 shout outs:

Unknown said...

This is me being disappointed that the picture of David doesn't show up. Fix that, little pinecone.