quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Monday, July 13, 2009

neigh. that's what a horse says.

So, we went to a rodeo on Friday night in Ft. Worth. And I'm kinda ashamed, a horse running (galloping*) around in a circle to the song God Bless the USA with a girl holding a dumb flag on it's back made me more emotional than that stupid movie Charly.



I'm not gonna lie. I found the horses more attractive than the cowboys. I know... that's bad.



I forgot to mention under the new things list, I cut my hair with the help of Reyna!



Also, the day I went to the library, I also went to the Dallas Museum of Art. It was gorgeous. And I kinda want to do this with my window and a bunch of little umbrella straw thingies.



They also had Cinderella.



And I loved it.

2 shout outs:

Unknown said...

Umbrellas on the window? Yes. Cinderella? AMAZING!

Unknown said...

http://www.fairie-ality.com/FairieDetails.asp?size=SML

Check this out, crazyface. I was in heaven.