quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

mas.


I'll go ahead and make this music week. Let's see, last we had was First Aid Kit. Now let's go to Ludo. They're a little more well known. Maybe that's just my imagination though. Anyway, I've loved them for the last six years. Let me introduce you to Topeka.

I was going to link a youtube video, but the chick used the font Papyrus. Therefore she just lost all the dignity she had gained by liking this band. Dumb font. Let's try IMEEM.

 
So if you're into chill-ish music, here is a song called Streetlights. 


Punky: Love Me Dead.


The next band is called God Help the Girl. It is a project/soon to be movie created by the main guy from Belle & Sebastian. 

This video is adorable. I am so glad Mulder introduced me to it. 



Here is another song, if you liked the first one. 

1 shout outs:

kadler said...

Never heard of them before, but very interesting music.