quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Monday, July 20, 2009

yet again.

Okay, I love the band Fleet Foxes. Check that song. Mykonos.

While digging around YouTube, I discovered these two sisters from Sweden. Their first song was a cover of Fleet Foxes' song "Tiger Mountain Peasant Song". They recorded it live in a nearby forest with a camcorder. In SWEDEN. They then decided to make a band. They are known as First Aid Kit.



Bam.

Check out the video "You're Not Coming Home Tonight".

I love the raw sounds of their voice. No technical equipment was needed to make them sound good. What you see in the video is what they used. The end. I don't know why, but I just can't get enough of them.

1 shout outs:

A "cheery" disposition said...

I will have to check them out.. i always love hearing new music.