quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Saturday, January 2, 2010

10th grade.

Bwahaha. Look what I found. This just makes me laugh.


When we leave this world and give up the ghost, the friends we surround ourselves with won't be what is remembered. How we treated our friends will be recalled. The books one writes, not the books one reads. The painting created, not the paintings bought. The music composed, not the music heard shall continue on and represent the true identity within an individual, separating one from another. These are the tools one uses to carve their name forever among the great mortals in history. 

Slightly hypocritical of me. Just sayin.

0 shout outs: