quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Friday, January 1, 2010

happy i'm-not-going-to-say-it!!!




Hi! [In your voice reyna]








This is ninja bunny.





he's good. 





his trainer: sam








I, however, am apparently really bad at ninja photography.



really bad.




this is reyna telling a story. 










for some reason it looks like he's wearing a glove. 





scully and mulder.





oh. and dennis was there too. =P







more stories. aren't they great?














masters of the universe!


oh. 





and this is langley. just sayin.

2 shout outs:

Sean: said...

Love, love, love your camera.

Not when it takes pictures of me but every other time, it's great.

Unknown said...

I REALLY love these. Like, REALLY. Imagine what they could do on a good day! I have a plan. If you maybe have time to take family picture of us? I just think it would be awesome.