quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Sunday, January 3, 2010

w00t.

Today is a happy post.

i started a flickr account. gimme time to put stuff up there.

i leave for provo tomorrow. pretty excited for my classes.

found my temporary tattoos.

watched a movie with sydney and spencer and kicked their butts during a pillow fight.

fit some of my books into my carry-on bag. unfortunately it might be too heavy for me to get in the overhead bin.

watched matilda last night.




i get to wake up before four a.m. tomorrow

... wait. that wasn't a good one.

calvin leaves for london on thursday.

...that's not one either. gimme a sec.

uhh....

3 shout outs:

Sean: said...

What am I, chopped liver?

TexasRanger said...

no... of course not...

you're definitely a whole liver.

Talana said...

I love Pillow Fights and Traveling and Temporary Tattoos! And I REALLY love Matliida!

Oh And I love Whole Liver!