quote of however-long-I-feel-like:

Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars.

Suppose we have.

Then all I can say is that, in any case, the made - up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

-Puddleglum, The Silver Chair

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

because i'm not original.

my bucket list:

  • create my own non-profit organization
  • become good enough to get paid for my photography
  • to create all the art that will be hung in my house
  • to learn enough sign language to be able to communicate with my family without speaking

Sia | Soon We'll Be Found from Concord Music Group on Vimeo.

  • be able to carve a carousel horse or dragon for each of my children
  • to visit every continent at least once
  • to adopt a child
  • to start one of those stores where everything is free
  • to learn to play the violin, or cello, or mandolin, or any instrument really
  • to bike across the country
  • to go scuba diving
  • to grow an apple tree

  • to have an immaculate library that competes with the one from beauty and the beast
  • to read all of the harvard classics
  • to drive a bull dozer 
  • to go swimming with whales
  • to have a food fight
  • to go swimming in jell-o
  • for some reason everything else just seems so cliché
So that's all you get for now. ha!

4 shout outs:

Sean: said...

Add the cliche ones as well. Who cares if it's cliche? It's what you want.

I've been certified to scuba dive. It's one of the best things in the world. Also, I will one day have a beauty in the beast library. It's been my dream as well.

(The word verification on this comment box is 'Sitist' which makes me think the developer of 'Blogger' is claiming I am anti sitting down. How wrong he is.)

Dallin said...

My name is Dallin and I approve this message and all the information contained therein.

Talana said...

I love your list... but I thought it was much longer? What happened to that long Target receipt you had?
Oh and I hope you know that one of the most famous women in deaf culture is in that video, she is an actress… her name escapes me right now. But I promise she is super famous to the deaf! She had the yellow hands.

hoopes.12 said...

Holy smokes I should've asked, "Do you have blogs?"
Do you speak Arabic??
And, nice layout.